Prestan is pleased to offer our newest and most portable manikin, the Ultralite Manikin. The Ultralite Manikin is amazingly easy to set up and is sold in a convenient and lightweight 4-pack for efficient training on-the-go. This durable manikin offers an affordable tool for CPR training, with all the quality and realism you expect from Prestan.
Ultralite Manikins 4-pack features:
- Uniquely fast and easy set-up
- Stackable torsos and heads generate a compact package for transporting multiple units
- Clamshell opening provides easy access
- Manikin is easy to clean
- Realistic head tilt
- Visible chest rise with lung bag use
- Unique torso web design for realistic feel
- Realistic chest compressions to a 2″ depth
- Life tested to a half-million compressions
What materials are used in manufacturing Prestan Manikin Products? The manikins are a blended polypropylene and the skin is a Thermo Plastic Elastomer. The Face Shields and Lung Bags are made from Polypropylene Plastic – SPI code number 5.
Shipping Fee – $14.50 + GST Australia-wide using Toll IPEC.
Delivery: 3-5 working days metro, 3-7 working days regional.