- Provides participants with the knowledge and awareness to undertake duties as a warden in the event of an emergency.
- Provides an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of other ECO members, including the Chief Warden, and how each role relates to one another.
- How to respond to a fire emergency, and
- How to use portable fire equipment, which includes fire extinguishers, fire blankets and hose reels.
* e-Course hours are based on average completion times and should be used as an indication only. Course completion times may vary from student to student.