Personalised training with a commitment to quality
Duration: 3 hours
Certificate: Recommended every 6 months
Emergency Warden Training Course
Healthcorp’s nationally recognised Emergency and Fire Warden training course is provided in accordance with the requirements of AS3745-2010. This course is suitable for companies and organisations which require selected members of staff to be trained as building fire wardens, and will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively manage building emergencies
This course provides participants with the knowledge and skill to effectively fulfill their duties as a warden in the event of an emergency.
- WH&S requirements and current legislation
- Warden roles and responsibilities
- Building Safety
- Fire drills and fire prevention measures
- Evacuation and assembly priorities and procedures
- The R.A.C.E system of fire safety
- Fire, bomb threats, medical emergencies and other emergencies
- Identifying the correct fire extinguishers
The Emergency and Fire Warden training course is for those participants who have been delegated to perform the role of fire warden or assistant fire warden. Clothing: We suggest that you wear comfortable casual clothing. Pants and flat shoes are recommended.
Heathcorp’s Emergency and Fire Warden training course is available in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Australia-wide. The face to face training is 3 hours and covers both theory and practical aspects of Emergency and Fire Warden Training.