The Complete Prestan training pack includes a family of Prestan manikins plus a Prestan Training defibrillator.
The Prestan Professional Family Pack consists of two (2) Adult Manikins (with CPR Monitor), one (1) Child Manikin (with CPR Monitor) and two Infant Manikins (with CPR Monitor). Medium coloured skins. Also includes 20 Adult Lung-Bags, 10 Child Lung-Bags, 20 Infant Lung-Bags, an Instruction Sheet and Nylon Carrying Case. Batteries are included with each CPR Monitor.
Prestan® AED UltraTrainer™ Single Unit with English/Spanish Languages, 3 “C” batteries (installed), one set of Adult/Child Training Pads with unique Pad Sensing System, pads storage tray, instructions and carry bag.
- Leading-edge AED Trainer that resembles brand AED Trainers in size and weight for a realistic training experience.
- Clear confident voice prompts. Also CPR prompts to help the student keep pace with chest compressions.
- Easy to replace module containing current CPR guidelines and two languages.
- The same quality and durability you expect from Prestan.
- Made in the USA and carries a 3- year warranty.
What materials are used in manufacturing Prestan Manikin Products? The manikins are a blended polypropylene and the skin is a Thermo Plastic Elastomer. The Face Shields and Lung Bags are made from Polypropylene Plastic – SPI code number 5.
Shipping Fee – $14.50 + GST Australia-wide using Toll IPEC.
Delivery: 3-5 working days metro, 3-7 working days regional.